The Annasaheb Dange College of D-Pharmacy is one of the foremost technical Institute in Western Maharashtra, distinguished by its commitment to improve the human condition through advanced science and technology. The College is affiliated to MSBTE, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and AICTE New Delhi.
ADCDP's campus occupies 1.40 acres in the heart of the city of Ashta, Sangli, A spacious playground with other amenities will be made available to the students. The other amenities include gymnasium, swimming tank, etc. At Annasaheb Dange College of D-Pharmacy, we certainly believe that we can build the new generation who can fulfill the demands of society for future. So we emphasize the 4 C's: COMPETENCE | CONFIDENCE | COMMITMENT | COMPASSION
Applying to college is a thrilling experience, and we're thrilled that you're considering the Annasaheb Dange College of D-Pharmacy. We want to do everything we can to answer your questions, guide you through the admission process, and introduce you to ADCDP.
ADCDP offers a culture of academic excellence and opportunity, made all the richer by our diverse community of scholar-citizens and vibrant student life program.
Enhancing our students educational experience is our beautiful campus. Visit ADCDP, and discover for yourself why so many people love our campus and our community.
To create pharmacy professionals of finest quality to serve healthcare system of society.
समाजाच्या आरोग्यसेवेसाठी उच्च दर्जाचे फार्मसी व्यावसायिक तयार करणे.
M1 To serve and sustain an academic environment which is conducive to transform the students into skilled and knowledgeable pharmacy professionals.
M2 To encourage and train the students to meet need of healthcare services.
M3 To develop communication and management skill of students to become successful entrepreneur.
M4 To help the students to inculcate the knowledge for betterment of society.
M1 विद्यार्थ्यांना कुशल आणि ज्ञानी फार्मसी व्यावसायिकात रूपांतरित करण्यासाठी अनुकूल शैक्षणिक वातावरण देणे व टिकवून ठेवणे.
M2 आरोग्य सेवांच्या गरजा पूर्ण करण्यासाठी विद्यार्थ्यांना प्रोत्साहन आणि प्रशिक्षण देणे.
M3 यशस्वी उद्योजक होण्यासाठी विद्यार्थ्यांचे संवाद आणि व्यवस्थापन कौशल्य विकसित करणे.
M4 विद्यार्थ्यांच्या ज्ञानाचा वापर समाजाच्या उन्नतीसाठी करण्यास मदत करणे.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OUTCOMES (PEO's)
On successful completion of D. Pharmacy program, the graduates shall able to -
- 1: Gain the knowledge and pursue higher education as per their potential.
- 2: Based on their acquired knowledge and proven competence will serve as enterprising professional in any organization.
- 3: Support the healthcare need by initiating startups and working in healthcare related services.
- 4: Initiate and participate in public welfare activities.
शैक्षणिक अभ्यासक्रम उद्दिष्टे
पदविका औषधनिर्माणशास्त्र अभ्यासक्रम यशस्वीपणे पूर्ण केल्यानंतर, पदवीधारक
- 1: ज्ञान प्राप्त करून त्यांच्या क्षमतेनुसार उच्च शिक्षण घेतील.
- 2: ग्रहण केलेले ज्ञान आणि सिद्ध क्षमतेच्या आधारे कोणत्याही संस्थेमध्ये उद्योजक व्यावसायिक म्हणून काम करतील.
- 3: स्टार्टअप्स सुरू करून आणि आरोग्यसेवा संबंधित सेवांमध्ये काम करून आरोग्यसेवेच्या गरजांना समर्थन देतील.
- 4: सार्वजनिक सामाजिक उपक्रम सुरु करतील आणि सहभाग घेतील.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PO's)
- 1. Pharmacy Knowledge: Possess knowledge and comprehension of the core and basic knowledge associated with the profession of pharmacy.
- 2. Modern tool usage: Learn, select, and apply appropriate methods and procedures, resources, and modern pharmacy-related computing tools with an understanding of the limitations.
- 3. Leadership skills: Understand and consider the human reaction to change, motivation issues, leadership and team-building when planning changes required for fulfillment of practice, professional and societal responsibilities. Assume participatory roles as responsible citizens or leadership roles when appropriate to facilitate improvement in health and wellbeing.
- 4. Professional Identity: Understand, analyze and communicate the value of their professional roles in society (e.g. health care professionals, promoters of health, educators, managers, employers, employees).
- 5. Pharmaceutical Ethics: Honor personal values and apply ethical principles in professional and social contexts. Demonstrate behavior that recognizes cultural and personal variability in values, communication and lifestyles. Use ethical frameworks; apply ethical principles while making decisions and take responsibility for the outcomes associated with the decisions.
- 6. Communication: Communicate effectively with the pharmacy community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports, make effective presentations and documentation, and give and receive clear instructions.
- 7 The Pharmacist and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety and legal issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional pharmacy practice.
- 8. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional pharmacy solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- 9. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change. Self-access and use feedback effectively from others to identify learning needs and to satisfy these needs on an ongoing basis.
Our Quality Policy
We intend to continually enhance performance of our institute through
- Functioning in structured, organized & co-ordinate manner.
- Trying to be conscious about our responsibilities and authorities at formal & informal levels.
- Taking every possible initiative in the role assigned.